Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good Times

Today I had the good fortune of attending the baby shower for the March of Dimes Teddy Bear Den.

I have to tell you what an absolute honor it was to be in the room with so many amazing, talented, and kind individuals. So many people willing to take time from their busy lives to help those in need. It was truly inspiring.

All the way home I thought about how much emphasis we tend to put on the negative. We hear it on the news, read it in magazines. In fact, I dare say that many of us (myself included) tend to focus on all the things going "wrong" in our lives as opposed to all of our blessings. But today I was witness to the goodness in the world and it was wonderful!

So thanks to Service Soapbox for this amazing opportunity. And to all of my fellow bloggers...thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment