Friday, April 2, 2010

My Brain Hurts

I am in St. George this weekend with family for the Easter holiday. I wish I could say I was using this time to rest my mind, but I would be lying. All I can think about is how I want to explore this town from one end to the other to see what crafty treasures I can find.

I don't know how you feel, but for me there is nothing more fun and exciting than to walk into some quaint little store and see what people have created. I am always astounded at just how talented people are.

I must tell you that because I am fairly new to this boutique/craft business I am still not 100% confident in my abilities. I am trying to work on that and hopefully, with time, that will get better.

A big THANK YOU to all of the people at various boutiques who believe in what I am doing and are giving me the chance to be successful. And to my supportive friends and family who have listened to me, encouraged me, and been there for me when I have questioned whether or not I can do this. I am one lucky girl!

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment